Express offer a free audit to any business
Small and Medium Enterprise Communication Solutions
Small business (SME) often needs to run in much the same way as your larger corporate cousins, but with a reduced telecoms budget and resources. You can still communicate as a much bigger business can by using the many technologies now available and affordable for SMEs to buy and lease. To facilitate your choices being the right ones for you and your SME, our ExpressWorld team will assess your needs and your premises to discuss the options available.
Expand Your Reach
Your customers and suppliers will have preferred means of communication, be that email, fax, instant messaging, text, and so on.
Additionally, you may have a team on the move who need to be able to take both mobile and landline calls wherever they are. You may wish to reduce costs by leasing equipment and adopting newer technologies, such as fibre optic broadband or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol). Or you might want to upgrade your equipment to make the most of the new communications choices available.
The Bespoke Solution for your business
Our Express Lite and Premium products for small and medium enterprises bring together:
- Voice Packages – Landlines, PSTN, ISDN, non-geographical numbers, VoIP
- Broadband – ADSL, fibre optic, SharedBand, EFM, load balancing, wireless
- Unified Communications – instant messaging, cloud services, web collaboration, video conferencing, call centre services, SIP trunks, mobile solutions, hotdesk, call forwarding, fax to email, call recording etc
- Services – IT services, telephony systems, financing, training, installations, project management, leasing and hosting solutions
- Support for the telecoms needs of your business
- ExpressIT – from backups to Office and Outlook 365, Azure, 2012 Server, upgrades to Windows 10 and much more. The one stop shop for everything you need.