Cloud Backup and Restore to simply, automatically, efficiently and safely store your data in the cloud.No more sleepless nights fearing the loss of your data!
How important is your business to you ?
Do you rely on your IT systems and data ?
If you lost all your data, or that critical PC, how would that affect you and your business ?
Traditionally backups have been a burden, with having to change tapes or swap removable disks, as well as having to check if the backups have worked or not.
To add to the ‘fun’ and expense, backups ( in theory ) should be kept off-site away from the office.
Express Telephony now offer a simple, efficient and secure ‘safety-net’ solution, that address all of these things and simply backs up all your critical data to a cloud platform.
Our light-touch transparent solution, providing a cloud-based backup/restore facility, and offers the following features :
• Unlimited cloud-based storage
• Flexibility to backup as little as one file, a specific application (such as Exchange), or an entire server.
• Ability to restore a single file, or even a whole machine (even to new hardware).
• Ability to recover data from any backup ever taken.
• Smallest, fastest, most intelligent backups possible by using Deep Deduplication, Altered Data Tracking and WAN Optimization technologies ( Backups complete as quickly as possible - without impacting your Internet connection or your business )
• Simplified Management console, to allow customers ( if you want ) to manage your own backups and restores
• Hybrid-Cloud backups – backup not only to the cloud, but also to a local storage device – providing security even in the event of an Internet outage.
• Daily backup reports, showing a ‘RAG’ status of the data secured.
• Monitoring and management by Express Telephony, so the customer has a single point of contact ( and has nothing to do! )
We will work with you to ensure that all the right data is secured, and at the right time or times – ensuring that you have the best solution for your business.
There is no longer a credible excuse for not ensuring that ALL your data is safely backed up.
Being able to Backup and Restore your data is:
• NOT complicated
• NOT expensive
• NOT time-consuming
The bottom line? Your customers can rest easy knowing that their data is stored where they want it to be.
American data is stored in the USA
Canadian data is stored in Canada
UK data is stored in the UK
Dutch data is stored in the Netherlands
German data is stored in Germany
Australian data is stored in Australia
Rest of World data is stored in partner specified datacenters
Data Center Certification
USA - SV; AT SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II
Canada - TR SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II
United Kingdom ISO / IEC 27001:2005; PCI-DSS
The Netherlands ISO / IEC 27001:2005; PCI-DSS
Germany ISO / IEC 27001:2005; PCI-DSS
Australia ISO / IEC 27001:2005; PCI-DSS
Express Telephony offer two options for backup :
Server – Unlimited storage ( including installation, setup, management and monitoring ) - £70 per month per server
Workstation – Unlimited storage ( including installation, setup, management and monitoring ) - £20 per month per PC